Friday, March 27, 2009

Naive thy name is Elyo'eynay

So I have finally realized that there is practically nothing good that comes out of Hollywood.
In a act of unheard of trust, and probably a huge helping of naivity, I went and watched a movie. Thinking that people had limits on what they would put out for the public. Of course I was wrong. A sucker once again. So pretty much from henceforth if it isn't rated G, or Harry Potter, then I probably shouldn't see it.
Might save $10.00 while I'm at it.

3 comments:

Amy said...

yikes. what did you watch? And please don't say WatchMEN.

Unknown said...

I Love You, Man.

monolog said...

There's this fantasy-genre short film being made by a few bold and dedicated individuals that cuts out the middle man between the artist and the audience (the major Hollywood studio). For funding, it "relies solely on internet and community support." Check out ArtemisEternal.com