Saturday, May 13, 2006

Going to State!!!

So as most of you probably know, I am on the varsity softball team at Corner High School. Well today we won the 2nd round of the playoffs and are one our way to the state finals in Montgomery. I am so excited!!! We have done very well this year. Unfortunatley towards the end of the game today one of our players dislocated her patella for the 3rd time so please pray for her and also pray that no one else is injured this week. Well I hope everyone else is having a good start to there summer. I have 7 days left of school and I can hardly wait. Only one month and 5 days until Harmony Highlands!!! Hope to see everyone there.

2 comments:

Table of Stone said...

Congrats on State! Yay for Harmony Highlands the best singing school ever!!! I can not wait, seriously it's my summer.

Life is better in the South said...

we will be prayin
on the other hand
HARMONY HIGHLANDS!!!!!!!!!yAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!