Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It's been long enough

Well I guess we have prolonged the posting absence long enough. If Adam isn't going to do it I will. Let's see where to begin. Harmony Highlands was awesome minus the dr*** ya'll can finish the rest. I don't have any pictures because I used a disposable camera instead of my digital and we are lacking a scanner. We saw Superman Returns which is an great movie but I would not recomend seeing the 10:20 showing unless you like arriving home at 2:00 a.m. but it was totally worth it. I went rafting for first time but it was awesome. And it helped that most of the people I went with had been many times before and we had Captain Lee on our raft so there was no trouble going down the Nantahala. I only fell out of the boat once and I am very glad that I did not go in the water by means of being tackled by Emily (Poor Jim). I also do not have any pictures from that adventure to post because of the same reason. And this weekend the ZRPB's will be attending Five Mile's anuual meeting (which i am looking forward to). I hope to see some of you there and I might be able to attend the Memphis meeting. Well I hope everyone else is having a good summer and I will try to figure out a way to get some pictures on here.

6 comments:

Table of Stone said...

Of course I didn't tackle you out of the boat Bird, Captain would have pushed me overboard and left me I think.

joe4444 said...

Superman Returns was a great movie. One of few good movies I've seen lately. I give it 3 and a half stars.

And please get some pictures on here. My eyes can't possibly bear the burden of having to continue reading text through the rest of my summer.

Owl of the Desert said...

Can't you just picture Table tackling somebody...

BirdTrainer said...

We missed you!!! And I think Table tackling Jim could possibly been one of the funniest things I have seen... ever.

Dodger of Sheep said...

"Oh, Captain Lee! You're so big and strong! We'll never go down with *you* on board!"

BirdTrainer said...

Dodger you are no longer on my list of cool people. I am officially marking your name OFF!!!