Thursday, August 03, 2006

Long Time Gone

I know...I know.... I've officially fallen off the face of the planet. Guess those 14th century scientists were right..and the world really is flat.

Actually I have just been in limbo of work and moving to my new apartment. Well mine and Brett's new apartment. And that has been fun. Every has to come down and stay here now.

But let's talk about how cool it feels to go to a laundro-mat to do your laundry. I mean we don't have a washing machine here in the apartment so I set out one day to be Mr. City Rat and go find a laundro-mat and I would do my laundry. You know...whites in one washing machine and colors in another....get it done. Be efficient. Just like all the cool people who live in the city on movies. So went through the task of finding a rinky-dink one with about seven washers. (Little did I know there was one in my apartmetn complex) Well about the time i get my first load in a group of 6 people walked in and took the rest off the washers. So....long story short. I got my laundry done in about 2 hours and got a lot of bible reading done. Then drove back in my complex and saw the laundro-mat i have not 3 doors down.
Gotta love it.

5 comments:

Lady Godiva said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
oh that post delights me

toesthattwinkle said...

haha, that's funny

BirdTrainer said...

That's great. At least none of your undies came out pink though.

Unknown said...

Pink undies? Now that woudl be cool! It would match my pink shirt perfectly!

Unknown said...

Pink undies? Now that woudl be cool! It would match my pink shirt perfectly!