Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Shamockary

Ok so let me just go ahead and say it....Ninjas win ALWAYS.

I was watching with my lovely fiance this show that I used to like, Ultimate Warrior. This one was between a Ninja and a Spartan. What they do for those of you who have not seen the show, they take a few of the basic weapons used by each warrior, do tests with them to see how much damage they can do, and then they put it all in a computer and run a series of tests to see who would win in a battle. Then they play it out in this over dramatic sequence of acting.
Here's the problem though.
Under no circumstance would a Ninja ever EVER go head to head, toe to toe with ANY enemy.
So this was from the beginning a farce.
Oh and yeah the Spartan won. Obviously. When you take a guy in clothe, and put him up against a man with a 4 ft shield, that guy wins. But first off, even then the ninja had so many opportunities to kill him and they didn't.
I'm calling shamockracy.
The Ninja would have poison shuriken, blow gun, or some other long range, shadowly, killed the Spartan before he knew he had a shield to protect him.
And even then, if you squared off, the Ninja had this guy blinded, feet wrapped up, and on the ground and still they didn't finish off the Spartan.

I hope you are just as outraged as I am.
Write your Senators.

5 comments:

Dodger of Sheep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dodger of Sheep said...

Did you also have a problem with the Spartan just shaking off the black egg attack? I mean, I KNOW you're a Spartan, but you don't get over having CRUSHED GLASS thrown in your eyes like that. He would have been blind and very blind.

Table of Stone said...

I am a pretty lovely fiance aren't I?

Amy said...

Would a ninja be able to beat Samson? Or one of David's mighty men?

Amy said...

and i love how the fiance zoomed in on the truly important part of this blog.