Monday, May 04, 2009

Failure of Technology

Now seeing that I have completed my exams I will give you a run through of what my post-exam ritual would be:

I would wake up...approximately 11-12:00 in the afternoon (if I was not working)
I then go get me some tea and a snack
I sit down in my comfortable computer chair
I lean down and push the power button
.............
Nothing
I clicked it again
.............
Nothing
Why nothing?
Because my motherboard is shot....and has been for the past couple months
So have I been able to play my computer game for hours upon hours, totally vegetating out and losing all grips on reality outside of computer chips and FMVs?
No...it has been torture. I only have one week of freedom and a brand new game to play, but nothing to play it on.

Anyone want to donate a computer?

4 comments:

Dodger of Sheep said...

You can have my old computer. I'll give it to you for a steal, and even upgrade the processor for you. You need a new computer, and I need to get this one off of my hands. See? There's no downside here. Have your people call my people.

Table of Stone said...

This is the saddest story i have ever heard. Tear.

Owl of the Desert said...

Me thinks you still have an old Nintendo...or Xbox...or both.

Roads & Bridges said...

I am trying to work up sympathy here. Really, I am.

But, I'm not having any luck.