Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Insanity

So I have started the Insanity workout program....for the second time. Today was my first day and I feel a little better about it this time because I was able to make it through the Fit Test and the Plyometric Cardio circuit today finishing it for the first time. That's a plus right? So I will start day "three" technically tomorrow. My legs are pretty sore, and it will probably be difficult to walk tomorrow. Maybe at the end of 2 months I will have the dramatic improvements that the video pledges, or maybe I will just be able to walk up a flight of stairs without huffing and puffing. Either way we have a plus. I will try to keep it posted on my progress here. We will see which I quit first: the program, or bloggin about it.

Dig deeper. Insanity.

No comments: