Monday, December 26, 2005

Boo Bah

I was watching TV earlier today when I came across a children's show called Boo Bah. It had to be the scariest thing I have ever seen. I don't know if any of you have seen this show before but if you come across it DON'T WATCH!!! The Boo Bahs look like colored cotton balls with heads poking out that skip around. I guess they are aliens or something because they travel on a rainbow and live in pod type things. I don't know what kids see in this show because I'm pretty sure when I was five it would have scared me to death. It looks more like a bad LSD trip. I talked with my dad and my brother and we decided that the Boo Bahs were evil and are trying to brainwash little kids. I'm serious don't watch Boo Bah, it will scar you for life.

4 comments:

Gracie said...

I've seen that show, it is scary!

van Danne said...

especially when they say "boooo baaaaahhh" like some freaky kid out of a horror movie.

Unknown said...

I havn't seen it...but I'm pretty sure it was a Boo Bah that was chasing me in my nightmare last night....

The only way to kill them is a well placed shotgun blast to the head..
Remember that.

Life is better in the South said...

I've seen it....it's horrable, I can't believe that kids would actually watch it! It's like Telletubbies (sp?) except WAY worse!

Happy New Year!