Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Tagged

I am Elyow'eynay younger sister who will be contributing to his nursing page although I am not in fact a nurse or plan to become one (they have to do some pretty sick stuff). Anyway I have been "tagged" by Marjoniqua.

Seven Things:

...to do before I die

-Go on a tour of Europe
-Snow ski
-Climb to the top of the tree at my Aunt's house
-Drink a whole gallon of milk at once
-Make the biggest cupcake in the world
-Sky dive
-Become a good Christian


...I cannot do

-Eat a tomato
-Come within five feet of a spider cricket
-Drink buttermilk
-Read Lord of the Rings
-Find a use for Geometry
-Watch The Dukes of Hazard
-Go to bed before 12:00

...Things that attracted me to my spouse ( if i had one)

-Being able to talk to him about anything
-We share the same interests
-We have the same morals and beliefs
-He is very polite and courteous
-My family likes him
-He is handsome
-He has his priorties straight

...Things I say most often

-Hey Buddie
-PopeYes(inside joke)
-Hows that go again?
-Are you serious?
-Nope
-Do I have to?
-Pretty sure

...Books I love

-King James Bible
-The Tragedy of Julius Caesar
-Sherlock Holmes
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
-The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
-The Hiding Place
-The Glass Menagerie

...Movies I could watch over and over

-Star Wars 3, 4, 5, and 6
-It's a Wonderful Life
-Finding Neverland
-Charlie and the Chocolate Factory(the original)
-White Christmas
-Princess Bride
-Almost any musical

...People I want to tag

-I'm pretty sure I'm the last one but if anyone isn't then here's your invitation

4 comments:

Marjoniqua said...

yes! You say "how's that go again?" all the time!

Marjoniqua said...

Oh and Nat, "it" has to be multicolored.

BirdTrainer said...

I'll try but it might be difficult to find. If I can't, how about blue?

Owl of the Desert said...

Can I pleaasee be there when you drink the whole gallon of milk?? :-) That would be amazing!

And, I love The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy...reading it right now.