Saturday, December 17, 2005

The Chronicles of Narnia

Oh me Oh my!

I LOVED this movie. Loved it.
I was so pleased at how they made it and held very true to the book.
Not much was added and really the only thing taken away that aggrivated me the most was Aslan's mane. I just didn't think it met the mark of radiant and shining as the sun like the book described it.

Overall I give the movie a 10. It was awesome, the symbolism was awesome and it was just overall, good. (ha! you thought i was going to say awesome didn't ya!?!)

It was a lot of fun comany I was with too, since it was the group of Sons and Daughters of Zion. Including one outsider from the Church on the Hills. He was well accepted amongst the group though.
So the night has come to an end, church is in the morning and I must retire to my comfort foam lined bed and rest in sweet bliss.

3 comments:

fa-so-la-la said...

I've GOT to see it....

Owl of the Desert said...

We also had two guests from...hmmm...shall we call it...oh, I don't know...you're much better at this than I...something to do with Ebeneezer. :-) I'll let you make the name.

Unknown said...

Ha!

Yes we did, I just consider them one of us I guess that I forgot that they would be labled as "visitors"