Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Last Day of Freedom

Well this is it. My last day of Christmas vacation. Tomorrow I have to go back to sc... sch... come on I can say it... school. It has been a great two weeks of nothing but sleeping, eating, and hanging out with friends. I had a great Christmas spending time with my family and then the week after havin fun with the sons and daughters of Zion as Adam calls it. Then there was the trip to Memphis for Grace Chapel's New Year Meeting (which was awesome). That was a great way to start the New Year. And then the vacation comes to an end with the Crimson Tide's big W over Texas Tech giving us a record of 10-2. Overall it has been a great holiday and I hate to see it come to an end. So I will spend the rest of this day being lazy then tomorrow, it's back to the grindstone for me.

4 comments:

joe4444 said...

Great seeing ya at the meeting Natalie. Hope you have a good semester of school, and Roll Tide!!! 'cept when they play Memphis, or Florida, or Jawja (aka Georgia).

Also, please get some pics on here, or tell Adam to!!! I want the crazy-faced ones!!!

Unknown said...

Definitely got to do that but Owl of the Desert and Table of Stone have all the pics on their cameras so I have to wait on them to email them TO ME! (cough cough)

And I can't believe you cheer for Florida...which by the way we beat 31 3......just a note.

Table of Stone said...

I've now joined you in my last day slash last couple of hours of freedom. YUCK!!!

Table of Stone said...

hey birdtrainer, elyow'eynay
where ya at?