Monday, January 23, 2006

  • Name : Adam
  • Birthday: June 23, 1985 Which I think has no historical significance..Yeah.
  • Birthplace: A hospital..DUH!
  • Current Location: I cannot divulge that information (Witness Protection Program Rules)
  • Eye Color: Brown, but the most amazing shade you have ever seen!
  • Hair Color: A good red, some would say Auburn...but not me.
  • Height: 5'7''
  • Right handed or Left handed: Right
  • Your Heritage: Hee...r...i...t...a...g...e..... Sorry had to sound that one out. Irish..Aye?
  • The Shoes You Wore Today: What? I'm from Alabama, we don't wear shoes
  • You Weakness: Wouldn't you like to know....nemesis.
  • Your Fears: Slippin' on a bannana peel........now that's scary.
  • Your Perfect Pizza: One that cooks itself, and feeds itself to me.
  • Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Go the whole year without drinking a coke
  • Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: Lol
  • Thoughts First Waking Up: Good Lord it's morning. (to quote Elder Sonny)
  • Your Best Physical Feature: My toes that can do amazing things
  • Your Bedtime: 1:00 Am-2:00 Am
  • Pepsi or Coke: Don't tempt me....I chose green tea or water
  • MacDonalds or Burger King: (Makes a vomiting sound)
  • Single or Group Dates: Wouldn't you have to date to do that? I chose just to be "good friends" (ha ha ha)
  • Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
  • Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate (makes a drooling sound)
  • Cappuciino or Coffee: Both
  • Do you Smoke: All the time...because I'm sooooo hott (i had to take the cheeze moment)
  • Do you Swear: Sometimes, like "I swear, by the moon and the stars in the sky...I'll be there" (if you don't know that song....good)
  • Do you Sing: Yes all the time
  • Do you Shower Daily: No...I like my microscopic bacteria, they're my only friends...
  • Have you Been in Love: Yes but i just "love" them i'm not "in love with them" (pet peeve phrase)
  • Do you want to go to College: Does anyone REALLY WANT to?
  • Do you want to get Married: Nah, I would rather live with someone my whole like yet have no commitment....yeah...that sounds good
  • Do you believe in yourself: "I believe in you and me...."
  • Do you get Motion Sickness: Yes
  • Do you think you are Attractive: Only in my dreams
  • Are you a Health Freak: My non-accentuated physique would explain it all
  • Do you get along with your Parents: Of course
  • Do you like Thunderstorms: Ahh! Yes...I love them.
  • Do you play an Instrument: Piano and trumpet and the air guitar(which I am the best at)
  • In the past month have you Smoked: This sounds like a question on a physical
  • In the past month have you been on Drugs: Job application
  • In the past month have you gone on a Date: He he he.....If you want to call it that...I call it a gathering of 2 friends at a mutually decided upon place...but whatever
  • In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yes
  • In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No but I wouldn't eat the box anyway, i would eat the oreos
  • In the past month have you eath Sushi: Does tuna out of a can count?
  • In the past month have you been on Stage: No
  • In the past month have you been Dumped: Uh.....no
  • In the past month have you Stolen Anything: I did take somones breath away....(ha ha ha)
  • Ever been beaten Up: No but I have been beat down...
  • How do you want to Die: Shootin' my way out of a ambush of alien invaders while taking their leader with me!
  • What do you want to be when you Grow Up: A grown up
  • What country would you most like to Visit: My motherland, Ireland, aye.
  • Number of CDs I own: Well I lose them as fast as I make them
  • Number of Piercings: None
  • Number of Tattoos: The laws of God, written on my heart (that one hurt)
  • Number of things in my Past I Reget: so many, but they all shape my future

4 comments:

joe4444 said...

lol Adam, this comment is because Nat tried to cover up your post with her own right after yours was posted, just want to let you know someone read you post. ;) :D

Reya said...

Hey you didnt quote elder sonnny right. Its either good Lord morning, good morning Lord. Haha. Sorry just thought i would getcha on that one. Love ya bro

Unknown said...

Well i changed it. Becuase you'r right, it wasn't quoted right. And thanks Joe. You'r a real pall.

Lynn Bruce said...

oh that was really great, adam!

funny stuff.