Monday, February 13, 2006

The Little Engine that Could


Oh yes.....I went mud riding.

In my super, duper, Ford Ranger.










Think it couldn't handle it?








But it did....And I only got stuck twice. One was not my fault.






It was sooo much fun. Me, Reya, Islamabad, the Jolly PB Giant, Islamabad's little brother, and Cal-el little brother (both of whom I need to come up with names for) we all went out muddin' and shooting potato guns...which are very VERY fun.

Good to get out and play every now and then.

7 comments:

BirdTrainer said...

Yea ya'll were havin fun that day while I was standing in the road begging for money. Thanks for rubbing it in.

Gracie said...

ha, sounds like fun. We enjoyed our day of snow too.

Reya said...

It was the best day ever. I was there, and nothing could have made my weekend better. The mudding trips are always great.

LaceyP said...

what is a potato gun? That might be a stupid question...but hey...sorry!

Unknown said...

A potatoe gun is a thing you make to shoot potatoes long distances. Basically just a bunch of PVC pipe that you glue together and then you rig up a trigger and with a little hair spray..viola...you can launch a potatoe 400 yards

LaceyP said...

are you being for real?

Unknown said...

Oh yes....it is amazin!