Saturday, February 04, 2006

Sticky Day

Ok so at school I am pretty much a pack mule. I have my back pack, my softball bag, my clothes bag, and a hoody. Well I usually put my softball bag in my Aunt Betty's room, who is also a teacher at school, and leave it there until 4th block athletics. Well yesterday was my friend Katie's birthday so I brought chips and a coke to celebrate. I put my stuff in Aunt Betty's room as usual, along with the chips and coke, not knowing that the guy who was substituting for her would leave early and lock my stuff in the room. Well he did, and when I went to get my things out after 3rd block I found the door locked and the lights off. The custodian had to come and let me in the room which made me late to athletics. I was actually glad that I was late because I wouldn't want people to see the embarrassing thing that was about to happen. See I have to cross the street and parking lot to get to the gym from school for athletics which is rather difficult with all my bags plus the refreshments that I had today. So I'm going through the parking lot and the coke slips out of the bag and hits the concrete which made a hole in the bottle. The coke starts spinning in circles and spewing coke everywhere. Imagine one of those fireworks that spin around and shoot off sparks except with coke. I didn't know what to do! Finally the bottle stopped spinning leaving me wet and sticky. I vote that the bottling companies put a bigger warning on the bottles to warn people of experiences like this. Seriously, it's dangerous.

5 comments:

joe4444 said...

Yea, a warning label would have prevented that whole accident from occuring, good thinking. ;)

lol!!!

Unknown said...

You'r such a spaz.

Owl of the Desert said...

Aww..so sorry. I can picture you carrying all your stuff. But, I think the worst part about the whole story, besides getting sticky, is not being able to drink the coke. I would have really been upset about that!

Was your Aunt Betty okay since she had a sub?

BirdTrainer said...

Yea she had a We the People match. She wasn't sick or anything.

Nomos said...

You should sue...the way our courts are, you'd probably win at least a couple million.