Sunday, November 13, 2005

End Of The World


As some of you might know..... The worst thing of the year has happened. Alabama lost to LSU last night.
I know...i will give you a moment................................................


I am just as upset as you are....
But as I sat there..and watched the catch that ended the game and any hopes Alabama had of a perfect season I stood in disbelief.."This couldn't have happend. He didnt' just catch that. Come on....where's the flag. This isn't real." And I felt that at any time they would say..JUST KIDDING! And replay the down. But no...none of that happened. Not even the flag..which I wasn't realistically thinking would ever happen because we hadn't had a flag for us since the first quater. So I left...very quiet. With my head hung low....feeling completely let down and not even caring about the upcoming Alabama and Auburn game. As I walked down the lonely road to the tailgate sight I slowly reached into my pocket...pulled out the ticket stub for the game..and slowly tore it in half and dropped it to the ground......and with it...fell the broken piece of my heart........

So here's to all my Alabama fans.....A big E-Hug and a virtual shoulder to cry on. Tomorrows another day.

5 comments:

van Danne said...

I am sorry for all of you good people. Truly sorry. An ardent fan of my own favorite teams, I can empathize with the terrible grief accompanying such a loss. My condolences.

Table of Stone said...

i understand grief but you sir are ridiculous.

Owl of the Desert said...

Tears began to swell in my eyes... It was soooo sad.

Unknown said...

Ridiculous? RIDICULOUS!!!!!

Maybe a little....but isn't it fun?

Unknown said...

Well I went but we were so far back that you couldn't see anythign and couldn't hear anything so....Anyway I hate gameday...THEY JINX US EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE CORSO AND HERBSTREET!!!!