Sunday, November 13, 2005

Loco at El Perico's Part: Deux

So another installment of Loco at El Pericos.

Tonight all the sons and daughters of Zion met out at Perico's again for some more....Autentico' Mexican food. We got to talking about all the goofy pick up lines that guys will use. Of course I don't think that they actually use these...I just think these are cheezy lines that people come up with to say "Man how horrible would it be if some guy used these."

Such lines as:

1. You look like my next date.

2. Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven.

3. Are you tired? Because you have been running through my mind all day.

4. Hey I have a math problem for you. You plus Me equals Destiny.

All of these are cheezy, corny, goofy lines that could be used in the worst (and I am speaking pretty much to the girls) pick-up situation of your LIFE!


But they are funny.....

So post your own if you have any....

And until next time, at Loco at El Perico's.....

4 comments:

van Danne said...

Is it just me, or are you hot in here?

Unknown said...

OH man..!!! THAT"S AWESOME! I love it....definitely goes in my book. Ok..Anymore?

Lynn Bruce said...

From my personal archives:

Do you know CPR? Cuz, baby, you're stopping my heart.

(for real)

me: I'd like hot tea.
waiter: I'm sorry -- did you say you'd like hot me?

(no kidding)

Unknown said...

Man....those are AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I especially love the Do you know CPR one......that one will definitely be used.