Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Star Wars Episode III


Oh for you that have been living under a rock for the last 6 months the greatest Star Wars came out today, November 1st 2005. Star Wars Episode III.

Now you can own the exciting and dramatic conclusion of the Star Wars "Six-ogy" for the low price of $19.99! I assure you it is a bargain.

I love this movie. Did everyone hear me? I LOVE THIS MOVIE!
Which brings me to the next order of buisness. From hence forth I shall be called
"Darth Elyow'eynay"

From the intense battles to the very heartbreaking destruction of the Jedi order.....I nearly cry everytime.
And I will probably watch it 6 times tonight before I get to bed.

GO OUT AND BUY THIS MOVIE!!!
And I recommend a group viewing of the movie between the "Sons and Daughters of Zion" and the "Children of the House set on the Hills"
If you can decipher those names you are a great and wise individual.

Maybe sometime over Thanksgiving break we can get together and do that.

Long live the Galactic Empire!

May the force be with you,
Darth Elyow'eynay

8 comments:

Androphenese said...

that would be spam. I am guessing you are speaking of those who attend Zion Rest PBC and those who attend Vestavia PBC. yes a good movie indeed

Unknown said...

Yes I would agree with your assessment that it was spam. And you are a very wise man indeed.

Owl of the Desert said...

Eugene, Eugene, you are missing the greatest movie of the first three Star Wars. We MUST get together and view. I completely agree, Darth Elyow'eynay.

Unknown said...

Well eugene, i think a viewing is in order then because your brother Son of Thunder hasn't seen it either. Which I believe is a complete travesty but....we will fix that.

2 weeks.

Dodger of Sheep said...

I have to seen it. On the BIG SCREEN no less. It's Batman Begins that I haven't seen. Get the facts straight buddy. Gosh, you're such an Asherite...

Unknown said...

Dodger of Sheep,

At last I know your true identity. What happend to Son of Thunder. I liked it a lot better. And You must forgive me I do realize my folly now.

Owl of the Desert said...

I love how we all have these great alternate names.

Unknown said...

I know...it just makes things so much more fun. Plus it gives it that extra edge of trying to figure out just who all everyone is.