Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Singing In The Rain

Ok, so it is finally raining after a drought here in alabama. And it just put me in the mood to watch the movie Singing In The Rain while I study. I absolutely love this movie. It's very very funny. And there is so much sarcasm in it. (hmm...maybe thats why i like it so much?) Anyway, just wanted to let you know that. Hope you like it just as much as me...and if you dont' well you dont count anyway. So to all my crazy friends who like to jump in mud puddles and swing on lamp posts in the rain.....Goodnight and keep tap dancing.

5 comments:

Laura Kathryn said...

Oh Adam, you're so cool. I LOVE that movie! I like the way you "watch it while you study."
Whadaya think I yam, dum ah somthin'?
-K

Lynn Bruce said...

Did you ever see Kurt Browning do that scene on ice skates? Wow.

It's such a corny movie (that scarf scene is just way over-the-top!), but it's the best corn ever filmed.

Unknown said...

Yeah...I tend to fast forward it past all the Broadway Melody stuff becuase its just too.....goofy. I don't really know how to explain it. Ok so forgive me multifarious but I don't know who you are ...but I am guessing Kat Green?

Hope i'm right. Thanks for the "cool" complement though. I think i'm a pretty cool guy, good to have people second that motion. :)

Laura Kathryn said...

Yep, that's me. :) And you're most welcome.
KG

Unknown said...

Hoorah for Kat!

I'm a little upset that yall are here right now at our meeting...but i guess I will get over it.