Thursday, November 10, 2005

Life of a Computer Geek

Today, after spending another half day on the computer playing video games I thought about the horrible words associated with people who play computer all day.
Computer Geeks, Nerds, Chip Heads, GigaByte GigaNerd....the list goes on and on...and it could because I just made all those up and could make up more.

Now I know that, as some say, I should be doing something outside. Playing, building something, enjoying the beautiful sun that we've had the past days. But how could you pass judgement on me! I am spending all my time trying to keep the Galactic Empire from taking over the GALAXY!! Or preventing an onslought of alien invasion. WHILE I AM HERE PROTECTING THE UNIVERSE AND EARTH FROM THE PERILS OF A THOUSAND DIFFERENT SCENARIOS ...you are playing.........playing......outside........in the grass

Just remember this ....the next time you look up and see something in the night sky that looks just a little funny.....remember....it could be a transport ship for a million Imperial invaders......and then won't you want someone like ME to defend you.....

Think about it.........and then call your "computer geek"

3 comments:

van Danne said...

I'm speechless... tears of love and gratitude flow down my cheeks...

Table of Stone said...

Computer Geek, nerd, gigabyte giganerd....i wish i could think of more

Nomos said...

Yes, when the world is on the brink of disaster, it will be us! the gamers, who will save the day!