Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I wanna play!

I'm going to participate in this game that I viewed on ThePromises' blog.

Top 10 things Adam Needs:

1. Adam needs a lot more help than all of us could ever give him!

2. Adam needs help before he snaps!

3. Adam needs very firm rules, expectations, limits, and consequences.

4. Adam needs a Eve. (HAHA! i found this one very funny.)

5. Adam needs an adoptive family who can provide structure, set very firm limits, and remain positive.

6. Adam needs someone to put their arm around him and steer him out of a bit of a rut

7. Adam needs help wiping, and stays on the potty until one of us helps him. (My number 1.)

8. And God said, "Maybe what Adam needs is a pet."

9. Adam needs some money.

10. Adam needs a facilty to build its new A700 Twin jet plane that it intends to bring to the market by late 2004.


And there you have it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I dont know. I think the funniest one is Adam needs a Eve. I find that very commical.

fa-so-la-la said...

heheheheheheheheheheh

Oh, man. That's great. I agree with Savanna.