Sunday, November 20, 2005

Great Weekend























Hoorah for the weekend! It was so awesome! All of our good memphis friends came from the Chapel of Grace to enjoy a very blessed younger preacher. Elder Joe Nettles was very blessed this weekend and preached on many subjects that we need to take into account in our daily lives. (Tapes can be produced on demand...if demanded)

I needed to finish of this disposable camera I have so I took a couple of pics from the weekend on this one and have another that i will finish up and get more pics from this weekend on there but here are the ones I have!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And can I just say to Queen Lynn:

You are in trouble.....

I heard that you weren't even 2 hours away at the Green's house and NONE OF YALL CAME!

Trouble trouble trouble....

I don't know how you are EVER going to make it up......

Lynn Bruce said...

But we DID go to church!

I confess I was sorta trying to be quiet about our whereabouts, considering the circumstances, but I'm guessing those B boys ratted us out...

I do know how to grovel, and am willing to do so (well, for about three minutes). Hopefully that will be enough for you to see your way clear to forgive me.

Unknown said...

You had me at "I confess" ....

You had me at "I confess......"