Sunday, November 06, 2005

My Heart

Trying to get a speech done and have Joel Olsteen on the T.V. becuase there is nothign else really on and becuase he does make some good points every now and then in his tailored suit and his mega-church.

Anyway, he reminded me of a verse that i love and treasure

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strenght and my redeemer."

A lot of the time people will leave off the last part "My strength and my redeemer."

But that is the best part! So say it to yourselves again and then give it a good ol' Southern-Bapticostal Evangelical Episco-Presbiopian Amen!

4 comments:

Lynn Bruce said...

How about an Episcobapterian or a First Babylonian "amen"?

Would that do?

(Sonnyisms, naturally.)

(Sorry, I can't help it.)

Unknown said...

Lol...yes yes..those are acceptable. Of coures mine are just Adam Variations of them. Didn't want to copy exactly.

van Danne said...

Just wanted to say that your blog is most definitely not boring. I would say not boring anymore except that I hadn't been here until tonight. It's not boring. I like it. There.

Unknown said...

Well thanks for the vote of confidence , Joe...

"Joe...just joe...do you have anything else...like a last name? Uhh...Jooooeee......Black."